If you're finding your Caliburn G pods are falling out of the device, its mostly likely because one of the sides (where you insert the pod) has slightly moved outwards ever so slightly - less than 1mm.
To fix it, give the top of the device where you insert the pods a firm squeeze on both sides. This put the sides "back in place" allowing the pod cartridge to click in perfectly again.
The potential causes of the side moving out are:
- Device unintentionally firing in your pocket
- Make sure you switch it off (5 clicks)
- Repetitively removing the black cap to refill applying pressure towards the bottom of the pod (gradually bending the side outwards)
- Charging for extended periods of time with the pod cartridge inside the device
- When you charge the device, try removing the pod.
- Dropping / accidentally stepping on the device etc.
If the fix doesn't work:
If unsuccessful - please contact us and we can assist with a return and replacement under our device warranty.