Podlyfe ships all Australian orders using DHL Express.
If you have any questions on your order please call DHL Express Australia on 13 14 06 and quote your tracking details provided.
Same Day Shipping Cutoff
DHL collects parcels from us every workday - mid afternoon. We guarantee same day shipping for all orders placed prior to 12pm NZT and keep packing as many orders as possible until the DHL van arrives. If you order after the DHL van has collected parcels, your order will be one of the first in line to be picked up on the following working day.
DHL Express Service
- We use the standard DHL International express service which has a delivery target (to all of Australia) of 1-4 working days.
- If ordering to regional or remote parts of Australia, It can take longer for parcels to get delivered adding on a further 3 - 6 days to the usual delivery target of 2-4 working days.
- If the DHL network doesn't cover your area (mainly remote locations), parcels are transferred to a 3rd party courier to complete delivery.
- DHL generally don't work on weekends and public holidays with the exception of some selected areas in metro cities.
- The cost of this service is NZD $20. We cover this cost (free shipping) for orders >NZD $150.
- Even with COVID restrictions, 99% of our shipments to Australia are delivered within 2-4 working days (and quite often overnight within eastern seaboard capital cities)
Working Day Definition (Example assuming Tuesday pickup)
- Working Day 0 (DHL Pickup) - Tuesday
- Working Day 1 - Wednesday (Likely to be delivered if you're in SYD/BSB/MEL)
- Working Day 2 - Thursday (Likely to be delivered if you're in another eastern seaboard town)
- Working Day 3 - Friday (Likely to be delivered if you're in Perth and surrounding towns within 2 hours drive)
- Working Day 4 - Monday (99% of orders delivered by WD4 , extremely remote areas e.g. far north QLD / outback towns could still take an additional few days)
Vape prescription required from October 1 2021
From October 1st 2021, the requirement for having a valid medical prescription will be enforced when importing vaping products containing nicotine into Australia. To help make this process as easy as possible, we've created a prescription upload tool at checkout. Uploaded prescriptions will automatically be attached to your order in line with TGA guidelines to ensure a quick and compliant customs clearance.
If you choose not to upload a copy of your prescription, we'll take this as confirmation you would prefer to deal with the Australian Border Force directly when your package is clearing customs which will result in clearance delays.
If your package is stopped at the border for inspection and a copy of your prescription is not provided to the Australian Border Force, your order will be destroyed and you may face significant fines (the maximum penalty for this offence is AUD $220,000).
All orders placed after Monday 27th September without a valid prescription will not be covered by our delivery guarantee meaning Podlyfe will not cover you for seized orders or held liable for any fines. The onus is on you (the importer) to be compliant.