The Vaporesso Xtra comes in 6 stylish colours:
- Silver Resin
- Grey Resin
- Rainbow Resin
The compact design fits nicely into the palm of your hand and is roughly the same weight and size as a zippo lighter.
In the Vaporesso Xtra box there is:
- 1 x Vaporesso Xtra battery – 900mah
- 1 x Meshed Unipod (red) 0.8ohm, 2ml - for flavour boosting
- 1 x Cotton Unipod (grey) 1.2ohm, 2ml - for nicotine delivery
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Reminder card – a reminder explaining the difference between each Unipod
Turning the Vaporesso Xtra on and off:
To turn the Vaporesso Xtra on press the button underneath the device 5 times fast. To the side of the device just above the charging port there is a led light indicator. This will flash red then blue then green one time each when turned on. Press the button 5 times also to turn it off and the led light indicator will flash green then blue then red one time each.
Charging the Vaporesso Xtra:
Unravel the USB cable and plug it into the side of the device, then plug the other end into a USB port. For example, you could use a USB port on your computer, Xbox/PlayStation, phone charger adaptor etc.
When it is connected the red light will flash 3 times. As it charges the red led light will flash slowly and continuously. Once it is fully charged the green led light will be on constantly. When you disconnect the cable from the device the green led light will flash 3 times.
The Vaporesso Xtra charges very fast and because of the built in 900mah battery power it will last up to several days for most people before needing to be recharged again.
- 70% - 100% = full battery power – green led light
- 31% - 70% = medium battery power – blue led light
- 0% - 30% = low battery power – red led light
Unlike other devices, according to the user manual you need to turn the power off on this device before removing the unipod.
Mesh Unipod 0.8ohm 2ml (red)
- This is used for flavour boosting and is best suited using a low MG nicotine salt e-liquid between 20mg and 35mg. The mesh unipod has more airflow than the cotton unipod.
Cotton Unipod 1.20ohm 2ml (grey)
- This is the extra unipod that comes in the sealed packet inside the box. These unipod coils are optimised for nicotine delivery and best suited for using high MG nicotine salts e-liquids between 35mg and 50mg.
Filling the Unipods with Nicotine Salts E-liquids
Turn off the device and detach the unipod from the Vaporesso Xtra by pulling it out by the plastic mouthpiece.
You can distinguish the unipods type by the different silicon coloured sides.
- Red = Meshed Unipod 0.8ohm
- Grey = Cotton Unipod 1.2ohm
Lift the silicon plug where the arrow is, it will pull up on one side easily. While holding the silicon plug up, insert the nozzle of your nicotine salts e-liquids and gently squeeze the bottle enough until it is full. Once it is full plug the silicon plug back into place. Wipe any spillages made with a tissue.
Underneath each unipod there is a sticker covering 2 mini magnets. Remove these stickers before placing the unipod back into the Vaporesso Xtra device. Each unipod will slip in and out easily because of the magnets that hold it in place and won’t come off when bumped or upside down.
Important - Wait at least 10 minutes for the e-liquid to soak into the coil, otherwise the unipod coil with burn out.
Vaping with your new Vaporesso Xtra:
On this particular device there is no fire button needed, just the power button underneath. Turn the device on clicking it 5 times fast. Check the battery is charged before use. When the 10 minutes is up, and the e-liquid is fully soaked into the coil you can now start vaping.
Note: Always make sure there is enough e-liquid in the Unipod by checking regularly when in use. If there is not enough in there when vaping, you risk burning out the coil.