Flavour Bans in some stores
- General (Dairies, Petrol Stations and Supermarkets) and online-only vape retailers will soon only be allowed to sell just three vape flavours. Mint, Menthol and Tobacco.
- Flavours will continue to be allowed in Specialist Vape Stores
Vaping in Work Place Bans
- Vaping will no longer be permitted in any workplace. Exceptions will apply to Specialist Vape Retailers.
Advertising and Sponsorship Bans
- Although the Attorney-General issued a report stating this would go against the Bill of Rights, all advertising and sponsorship will be prohibited. Some exceptions will apply to Specialist Vape Retailers within physical and online stores.
Nicotine Pouch Bans
- Tobacco Free SNUS will be prohibited for sale in New Zealand despite the Ministry of Health advising the Health Select Committee that Oral Nicotine Products are significantly less harmful than smoking.